Here’s the big question: Do I take Bean to the vets even though he seems to be doing better? or Do I wait until tomorrow?
That is the question.
And Bean’s regular vet was no help what-so-ever in that regard, although, to his credit, he tried to be. He basically said, “Maybe you should wait and see, but it’s your decision.”
I mean I KNOW that it’s my decision. I can’t help wishing, however, that someone would just make it for me. See, the thing is, the vet visit will cost 62$. And that doesn’t include any tests or whatnot that they may need to do.
I’ve already spent 200$ on him, not counting what it cost to buy him, his food, or his toys.
For a starving, (okay, well, just hungry) student that’s a lot of money. His stool is no longer black, but it still worries me. And he’s still a little lethargic, although I’ve given him lots of millet to keep his strength up. Who knows? Maybe he’ll get better on his own. That’s what I’m hoping for. I don’t want the little guy to SUFFER though. I mean, maybe I should go to the vet and get some anti-biotic, so that he’ll feel better. That way, I’ll ‘be sure’.
But THE MONEY.
I’m arguing myself in circles. It’s not good to play devil’s advocate with yourself.